Taken from Madison Dane County Public Health https://publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine
Groups Eligible for Vaccine Soon*
The state anticipates the following groups will be eligible for the vaccine around March 1 (pending vaccine supply from the federal government). Detailed information on group definitions is on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website.
• Educators and child care
• Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs
• Some public-facing essential workers like food supply, public transit, utility and communications infrastructure, and 911 operators
• Non-frontline health care essential personnel
• Congregate living facility staff and residents
I’m in one of the groups listed above. What should I do?
• We are collecting preliminary information from employers and organizations that might employ staff, as outlined above. If you believe your organization has employees who fall into these groups, please designate one person from your agency to fill out this form . https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6183089/Dane-COVID-Vaccine-Sign-Up-Form
• When it is time for your group to be vaccinated, we will contact your organization with instructions on how your staff can individually register for a vaccination.
*Most likely this will look like at the earliest an April timeline based on the amount of vaccine that we are currently being shipped*
If you have any questions, please let us know!
Carrie Meier, AEMT, CEM
Assistant Director / EMS Coordinator – Dane County Emergency Management
Dane County Dept. of Emergency Mgmt.
Learn CPR, Get the App, Save a Life – http://danepulsepoint.com/
Copyright © 2020 City of Middleton. All Rights Reserved.
7426 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562Unsubscribe