February 16 Spring Primary Election Information
In-Person Voting - There will be NO regular hours for in-person voting
Requests can be made by:
1. Online at myvote.wi.gov and uploading Photo ID
2. Emailing the city clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching Photo ID
3. Mailing a request to the city clerk with a copy of your Photo ID
4. Filling out a request form at the entrance of city hall with a copy of your Photo ID
a. Forms can be mailed or dropped in city’s drop box in the library parking lot
Photo ID is required with your ballot request:
The following photo IDs are acceptable for voting purposes, and can be unexpired or expired after, November 3, 2020:
• A Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license, even if driving privileges are revoked or suspended. Your Wisconsin DOT-issued driver license does not need to be a “REAL ID”.
• A Wisconsin DOT-issued identification card. Your Wisconsin DOT-issued ID card does not need to be a “REAL ID”.
• Military ID card issued by the U.S. Uniformed Services.
• A U.S. passport book or card.
• For a full list of acceptable ID, please visit bringit.wi.gov
City of Middleton 608-821-8350
7426 Hubbard Avenue email@example.com
Middleton, WI 53562
Copyright © 2020 City of Middleton. All Rights Reserved.
7426 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562Unsubscribe