Many of us are looking for ways to support our community and our youth this year. We know that the pandemic has hit our kids and families particularly hard. Kids have missed out on in-person learning and social opportunities, and are relying on out-of-school programs to fill in the gaps even more than normal.
Throughout these challenges, the Middleton Youth Center continues to find creative ways to meet the needs of our kids and families.
We are supporting academics both virtually and in-person, engaging students in social development activities, and providing families with food and school supplies. Since the pandemic began, we have served 83 students and their families, distributed over 700 boxes of food and educational materials, provided hundreds of hours of programs, and even extended our summer program by 3 weeks.
With your help, we can continue this important work!
As the Youth Center grows and responds to new challenges, we rely more and more on donations like yours to help us serve our students.
Your donation today will make a big difference in the lives of youth in our community tomorrow and every day!
Every donation makes a difference:
* $25 provides supplies for one hands-on activity or mini-course
* $50 provides a weekly food box for 8 students
* $350 provides one complete field trip for 40 students
* $2275 provides one year of funding for a student to attend the Youth Center full-time
Yes, I want to make a contribution to the Middleton Youth Center!
- Deliver a check to the Recreation Department in Middleton City Hall
- Send a check payable to Middleton Youth Center to: Middleton Youth Center 7426 Hubbard Avenue Middleton, WI 53562
We are deeply grateful for your support,
Gabrielle Hinahara & John Hunter
Director & Assistant Director, Middleton Youth Center