MIDDLETON WATER UTILITY CUSTOMERS
The City of Middleton Water Utility will be performing our routine spring flushing of mains and hydrants throughout the City between the hours of 7:00 pm – 5:00 am beginning on Sunday night, March 29, and ending on Thursday morning, April 9. A slight discoloration of the water may be noticed during this time period. If you notice a rusty color in the water, running it for a few minutes usually helps clear it up. Residents may also receive notifications through the “Notify Me” option for updates on areas scheduled to be flushed and additional information at www.cityofmiddleton.us. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
Also please be aware that on March 22, 2020, Governor Evers exercised his authority under Wis. Stat. § 323.12(4)(d) and issued Emergency Order #11, temporarily suspending certain provisions of Wis. Admin. Code chapters PSC 113, 134, and 185 relating to service rules for electric, natural gas, and water public utilities. As detailed in the Governor’s Emergency Order, the specific provisions include:
• Authorize public utilities to waive late fees.
• Temporarily suspend disconnections, other than those needed for safety reasons.
• Enable customers who are unable to make a cash deposit to obtain residential service.
• Ensure that deferred payment agreements are available not only to residential customers but also commercial, farm, and industrial customers.
• Streamline the process for customers to apply for utility service.
Copyright © 2019 City of Middleton. All Rights Reserved.
7426 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562Unsubscribe