Solid Waste Removal Services: COVID-19 Update
Solid waste removal is vital to the health and safety of the public, and Pellitteri has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. They’ve implemented some necessary changes to protect the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community, so they can continue to provide waste removal collection throughout Southern Wisconsin.
• Your waste removal services should continue uninterrupted. The Dane County Landfill & Kipp Street Station MRF – a Division of Pellitteri Waste Systems – will remain open and accepting materials.
• The Pellitteri corporate headquarters and facilities are closed to the public until further notice. Customer service and outside sales teams will work via phone and email to take care of customer needs.
• Pellitteri’s phones will continue to be answered as normal at this time. Please feel free to call or email with any questions: (608) 257-4285 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Many internal precautions have been taken to limit exposure of our workers and follow the CDC guidelines while we continue to provide service in the community.
• Service times may fluctuate.
• Please do not approach route drivers; they have been instructed to follow the social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC and maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
• Please make sure to bag your trash securely prior to placing it in your dumpster carts or compactors. If you bag your recycling, please use clear plastic bags.
Pellitteri is grateful for the efforts everyone in our community is making to stay safe & healthy.
Copyright © 2019 City of Middleton. All Rights Reserved.
7426 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562Unsubscribe