Agenda for Committee of the Whole/Plan Commission Retreat
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Common Council Chambers, 8:00 a.m.
7:30 a.m. Breakfast for meeting participants in the Council Chambers
8:00 a.m. Call to Order (Council President Dan Ramsey for Committee of the Whole & Mayor Gurdip Brar for Plan Commission)
8:00 a.m. Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
• Overview of Financial Model
• Planned Tax Increment District #3 (TID #3) Subtraction in 2020
8:45 TID Policy Implementation
• Examples of Potential Projects Applied to the Newly Adopted Policy
• Consideration of 1% for the Arts in TID Policy (Council Referral 1/7/2020)
10:15 Flood Restoration Financial Update
10:30 Community Campus Plan
• Overview by City Staff
• Presentation by Consultants
Any person who has a qualifying disability as defined by the American With Disabilities Act that requires the meeting or materials at the meeting to be in an accessible location or format must contact the City Administrator at (608) 821-8350, 7426 Hubbard Ave., Middleton, WI at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the meeting so that any necessary arrangements can be made to accommodate each request.
Copyright © 2019 City of Middleton. All Rights Reserved.
7426 Hubbard Ave, Middleton, WI 53562Unsubscribe