At the present time, the City of Middleton leaf collection crews are in the second quadrant of the City, South of University Ave and East of Park St.
Leaf collection will end following the season's first snow accumulation, but NO LATER than November 30th. Trucks will then need to be converted for snow and ice control operations. Please windrow your leaves on the terrace in plenty of time to allow for their collection.
Collection of leaves in fall requires a lot of work to be done in a very short time. Your cooperation in making leaf collection efficient is both needed and appreciated. Please follow these instructions:
- Pile leaves on grass areas along the curb, but not in the street or gutter.
- Do not pile leaves around trees, posts, hydrants or mailboxes.
- Please do not park a vehicle in front of leaf piles.
- Leaves in bags or containers WILL NOT be collected.
- Leaves mixed with brush WILL NOT be collected.
Leaf collection is not scheduled on a particular week like brush collection is, but leaf collection does progress through the same four quadrants of the City as follows:
- Quadrant 1: South of University Ave. and West of Park St.
- Quadrant 2: South of University Ave. and East of Park St.
- Quadrant 3: North of University Ave. and West of Allen Blvd.
- Quadrant 4: North of University Ave. and East of Allen Blvd.