Vehicle Titles & Renewals
NOTE: Many DMV services, including license plate renewals, can be done online at https://bit.ly/OnlineDMVServices
We provide the following DMV vehicle transactions on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8:30am to 4pm and Friday from 8:30am to 12pm. These services are provided on a first come, first served basis and urgent police matters will take priority and may delay the processing of your registration or renewal. For questions, call (608)824-7360.
DMV services that we DO provide
- Issue & transfer car and light truck plates (Plates and stickers issued on-site, titles printed & mailed from DMV)
- Renew Wisconsin registration plates
DMV services that we DO NOT provide
- We DO NOT issue or transfer:
- Replacement titles
- Personalized plates
- Motorcycle plates
- Moped plates
- Heavy truck/trailer plates
- Recreational vehicle plates
- Titles for new out-of-state dealership purchases
- Any driver’s license transactions (this may be able to be done online at https://bit.ly/RenewYourDriversLicense)
In addition, the following are services that DMV offers online
- Title and Register Vehicles https://bit.ly/TitleAndRegisterYourVehicle
- Renew your license plates https://bit.ly/RenewYourLicensePlates
- Find Closest DMV office & wait time https://bit.ly/FindClosestDMV
- All other DMV services offered online https://bit.ly/OnlineDMVServices
Payment Options: We accept cash, checks, money orders and credit/debit cards (VISA or MasterCard).
NOTE: By providing this extra service to the community, we hope to offer citizens an alternative to traveling to DMV offices or service centers. Please note that this is an extra service that we are providing and urgent police matters will take priority and may delay the processing of your registration or renewal.