2019 Spring Volleyball Schedules & StandingsMonday/Wednesday - Men's
Tuesday - Women's
Thursday - Coed League
- Teams can register for league play in person or online through RecDesk by paying their team entry fee. Payment of this fee guarantees a team in the league.
- At the time of fee payment, teams may indicate the division and night in which they are interested in playing.
- Entry fees are now being accepted at the Recreation Office, 7426 Hubbard Avenue. Fees may be paid by check payable to the Middleton Recreation Division, through mail, or credit card. A 4% non-refundable processing fee is added to all credit card payments.
- Team entry fees will be accepted until February 16, 2018, unless leagues become filled before that date.
- Upon receiving a team entry fee, the manager will be provided with a copy of league rules and regulations, as well as a team roster form.
Team Roster Registration
- If teams wish to carry more than 8 players on their roster, the additional members can be registered for a fee of $10.00 per player. The additional player fee is only necessary if your team is composed of 9 or more players.
- Registration packets are now being accepted at the Recreation Office, and can be submitted with the team entry fee. Checks are payable to the Middleton Recreation Division.
- A team roster form must be completed and along with the appropriate fees, submitted to the Recreation Office NO LATER THAN the first night of scheduled league play. Teams will not be allowed to begin league play until the roster has been turned in.