The Middleton Recreation Division will sponsor the following Volleyball (6) Leagues for men and women, 18 and over, during the upcoming Fall and Winter season. This information is made available to you at this time to aid in planning for upcoming program.
Monday Women's and Tuesday Co-Ed seasons will be a total of 12 nights of play plus a tournament.
Thursday Night Co-Ed seasons will be 10 nights plus a tournament.
- $325.00 per team.
Registration Information: Fall Session
- $275.00 per team.
Team Roster Registration
- Registration for the fall season will begin August 23, 2021.
- Teams can register for league play in person or online through RecDesk by paying their team entry fee. Payment of this fee guarantees a team in the league. Fees may be paid by check payable to the Middleton Recreation Division, through mail or credit card. A 4% non-refundable processing fee is added to all credit card payments.
- At the time of fee payment, teams may indicate the division and night in which they are interested in playing.
- Team entry fees will be accepted until two weeks before the start of the league, unless leagues become filled before that date.
- Upon receiving a team entry fee, the manager will be provided with a copy of league rules and regulations, as well as team rosters form.
- If teams wish to carry more than 8 players on their roster, the additional members can be registered for a fee of $10.00 per player. The additional player fee is only necessary if your team is composed of 9 or more players.
- Registration packets are now being accepted at the Recreation Office and can be submitted with the team entry fee.
- A team roster form must be completed along with the appropriate fees and submitted to the Recreation Office or Site Supervisor no later than the first night of scheduled league play. Teams will not be allowed to begin league play until the roster has been turned in.
Season Start Dates:
- Women's League play will begin on November 1st.
- Co-Ed Tuesday Night League play will begin on November 2nd.
- Co-Ed Thursday Night League play will begin on November 11th.
End of Season Playoffs:
- Week of February 7 or Week of February 14 if make up week is needed.
- November 25
- December 21 - January 2
- January 17
Estimated Game Times:
- 7:10, 8:05 or 9:00
- Kromrey Middle School Fieldhouse or Kromrey Middle School Old Gym.
- First Round Schedules will be EMAILED to managers. Schedules should be received by Friday, October 22.
- The School District has informed me that "all indoor sports/events/activities will be requiring masking until further notice." Per that requirement for our reservations, masks will need to be worn during match play.
- As of August 23rd, the school district has allowed our Department to request gym space for the school year. If we are not given permission to utilize this space due to Covid-19 restrictions, refunds will be issued.