Projects Being Bid
Announcements / Bid Documents
The City of Middleton has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web based initiative that delivers the City's construction project advertisements and bid documents to Contractors in a more timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in the Middleton Times Tribune will include the Quest project number needed to access the electronic bid documents.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- Contractors or other individuals may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. A fee is charged only for the bid documents that are downloaded.
- Bid documents, including plan drawings and specifications, can be previewed without cost before deciding whether to download the documents.
- Bid documents in electronic format are a fraction of the cost of paper documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- There is the option to print just the pages needed, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, holders of bid documents will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the web site.
- QuestCDN can be contacted at (952) 233-1632 for any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital bid documents.
- Quest Home Page
- Quest Login Page
- QuestCDN Instructions for Virtu-Bid Upload
- Projects Being Bid / Bid Tabs