Public Lands Plans & Projects
Lakeview Park Shelter Renovation (20-114) $1,500,000
Funding Source: 2018 Capital Improvement Plan
Contact: Matt Amundson
A renovation and expansion of the Lakeview Park Shelter will take place in 2020. New restroom access from the exterior of the building to serve the playground and splashpad, modernization updates to all existing utility services, and an expansion of the interior of the building will be focal points of the project. Plan Set
Construction Photo Gallery
Erdman Park/CXC/Pleasant View Bike Park Trail Head, Parking, Path & Access Drive (18-112) $420,000
Funding Source: Park Development Fund
Contact: Matt Amundson
Consultant: Strand & Associates
The project includes relocating the bike park trailhead from Pleasant View Golf Course to property being donated by Dan Erdman. The project is being funded from park development funds and a significant contribution from the Central Cross Country Ski Association. A smaller portion of the project includes design and improvements to the bike park.
Department Planning Documents
Comprehensive Park & Open Space Plan: 2014-2019
2018-2023 Conservancy Lands Plan
Public Lands, Recreation & Forestry Strategic Plan (2017)
Taylor Park (2014)
Graber Pond (2006)
Announcements / Bid DocumentsThe City of Middleton has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web based initiative that delivers the City's construction project advertisements and bid documents to Contractors in a more timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in the Middleton Times Tribune will include the Quest project number needed to access the electronic bid documents.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- Contractors or other individuals may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. A fee is charged only for the bid documents that are downloaded.
- Bid documents, including plan drawings and specifications, can be previewed without cost before deciding whether to download the documents.
- Bid documents in electronic format are a fraction of the cost of paper documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- There is the option to print just the pages needed, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, holders of bid documents will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the web site.
- QuestCDN can be contacted at (952) 233-1632 for any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital bid documents.