Board of Review
Meetings (2022 Schedule)
- The Board of Review will meet on May 11, 2022, at 8:00 am and will adjourn to August 17, 2022, at 9:00 am to hear assessment appeals.
- 2022 Notice of Open Book of Assessment Roll & Board of Review
- 2022 Assessment Notices Mailed by June 30
- Open Book will be held on the following dates:
- July 12, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm via Telephone only
- July 13, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm City Hall, 7426 Hubbard Avenue
- July 14, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm via Telephone only
- July 26, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm City Hall, 7426 Hubbard Avenue
- July 27, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm via Telephone only
- Notice of intent to file an objection deadline is due 48 hours before the objection is heard (Use form PA-115A for homeowners and Form PA-115B for business personal property owners). For more information review the Guide for Property Owners.
- Middleton City Hall
7426 Hubbard Ave.
Middleton, WI 53562
- Dean Peters, Associated Appraisal Consultants, 920-749-1995 ext. 8803
- Board of Review Agendas Link
The Board of Review certifies the assessment rolls and hears citizens appeals. The board consists of five citizens, each with a
The board is considered a quasi-judicial
City Assessor Page