Board of Review
Meetings (2020 Schedule)
- The Board of Review will meet on June 10, 2020, at 10:00 am to meet and adjourn until July 22, 2020, at 10:00 am to review assessment rolls and for citizen objection hearings.
- 2020 Assessment Notices Mailed by May 18, 2020.
- Open Book will be held at City Hall, 7426 Hubbard Avenue, Middleton, Wisconsin, on the following dates:
- July 1, 2020, from 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- July 8, 2020, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. City Hall.
- Notice of intent to file an objection deadline is due 48 hours before the objection is heard
- Middleton City Hall
7426 Hubbard Ave.
Middleton, WI 53562
- Board of Review Agendas Link
The Board of Review certifies the assessment rolls and hears citizens appeals. The board consists of five citizens, each with a
The board is considered a quasi-judicial
City Assessor Page