The Middleton Senior Center’s Social Seniors Meet Monthly!
Every month, the Social Seniors group gathers to take a local day trip, often including dining at a restaurant for breakfast or lunch. They have a great time together, laughing and learning about various topics and touring area businesses.
- Thursday, February 29- 10:00 am Middleton Historical Society presentation at MSC
- Wednesday, March 6- 9:00 am Breakfast at Grace Coffee followed by planning meeting at MSC
- Tuesday, March 19- 11:30 am Lunch at Paul’s Neighborhood Bar
- Tuesday, March 26- 12:30 pm Game Day (board games and cards) with snacks at the MSC
- Wednesday, April 3- 9:00 am Breakfast at Denny’s
- Tuesday, April 16- 11:30 am Lunch at Chili’s
- Wednesday, April 24- Following Coffee with a Cop at the MSC (pre-register), 11:30 am lunch at Thai Basil. Optional field trip to Penzeys retail store after lunch.
Anyone who wants to participate should register at least two business days in advance by calling 608-831-2373. All those age 55+ are invited!
The purpose of the Senior Center is:
- To coordinate programs and services for older adults that help maintain their dignity and independence
- To provide older adults with a variety of educational and recreational opportunities
- To provide information and referrals to older adults and their families
- To facilitate civic engagement of older adults within the community
The Middleton Senior Center is accredited by the National Institute of Senior Centers and the Wisconsin Association of Senior Centers.
The Senior Center is a Department of the City of Middleton. The city is the primary funding source for the Senior Center. The center also receives a portion of its budget from Dane County.
If you would like to donate to the Middleton Senior Center in support of our programs and services for older adults, please see our link to our credit card payment site, select the Senior Center Payments for the Payment Option, and annotate in the notes area that this is a donation.